Walk through the day and night. Finish in 24hrs. Do you have what it takes?
Walking 100k in 24hrs can ensure life beyond sight loss for blind veterans.
Experience camaraderie like never before. 100k in 24hrs. You’ve got this!
Two Dates & Locations - One Enduring Challenge
Now in its second year the 100k Yorkshire will follow a stunning new route. This circular route starts and finishes in Darley in the beautiful Nidderdale. From there the route follows the River Nidd, goes onto Brimham Rocks, and past Ripley Castle. Trek through the dramatic rural Yorkshire landscape.
From £60Sign Up Now
Our pioneering and established 100k London to Brighton is now bigger and better. It will test you to the max. Starting in South West London at the Fulham Rugby Club, you'll go on to cross the North and South Downs, and finish by the sea at our Blind Veterans UK centre. Walk or run from the capital to the coast.
From £75Sign Up Now
"One of, if not the, best experience I have ever undertaken."
- Emma, Surrey
12 reasons to get involved
• Three FREE meals plus energy snacks, hot and cold beverages and toilet facilities
• 6-8 rest stops along the route
• Sign posted route with arrows and glow sticks
• Route marshals and support along the way
• 100k T-shirt and fundraising pack – including tips from past participants
• Training recommendations
• Comprehensive kit list and FAQ sheet
• Detailed itinerary, map print out and GPS map files
• Live results webpage, showing times at start, half way and finish
• Regular support and engagement from staff, including on our designated Facebook Group
• Finishing medal and goody bag
• NEW for 2017 - personalised 100k event App on Vamoos
"Like previous years, it’s going to be tough – mentally and physically – but it’ll be thoroughly rewarding and I’m looking forward to meeting new friends and making great memories."
Everything you need to get prepared for this exciting challenge.
When should I start training?Learn more
We're here to support you in your efforts. Thank you for helping us change the lives of blind veterans.
What can I do to raise money?Read tips
Unable to participate by walking our 100k but want to get involved? Sign us to volunteer with us.
How can I help?Find out more