Walk 100K in an unforgettable 24 hours. Yorkshire or London to Brighton.
Help provide our blind veteran heroes life beyond sight loss.
Two dates & locations - one enduring challenge
23-24 June 2018
Walk through the day and into the night. Start and finish at Darley Memorial Hall in the beautiful Nidderdale. You'll pass through Brimham Rocks, Ripley Castle and lots of stunning fields.
From £40Sign up
"One of, if not the, best experience I have ever undertaken."
- Emma, Surrey
Top reasons to get involved:
• The best challenge you’ll do all year
• Seeing the English countryside like never before
• Camaraderie like no other event
• Changing the lives of our blind veteran heroes
Event entry inclusions:
• Fully sign posted route with EIGHT rest stops
• Three FREE meals plus lots of energy snacks and hot and cold beverages
• Route marshals and support along the way
• Detailed map print out and GPS map files
• Live results showing times at start, half way and finish
• Finishing medal and goody bag
• 100k T-shirt
• Fundraising pack – including tips from past participants
• Regular support and engagement from staff
• Training recommendations and kit list
"Like previous years, it’s going to be tough – mentally and physically – but it’ll be thoroughly rewarding and I’m looking forward to meeting new friends and making great memories."
Everything you need to get prepared for this exciting challenge.
When should I start training?Learn more
We're here to support you in your efforts. Thank you for helping us change the lives of blind veterans.
What can I do to raise money?Read tips
Unable to participate by walking our 100k but want to get involved? Sign up to volunteer with us.
How can I help?Find out now