Walk 100K in 24 hours this summer.
"One of, if not the, best experience I have ever undertaken."
- Emma, Surrey
Top reasons to get involved:
• The best challenge you’ll do all year
• Seeing the English countryside like never before
• Camaraderie like no other event
• Changing the lives of our blind veteran heroes
Event entry inclusions:
• Fully sign posted route with EIGHT rest stops
• Three FREE meals plus lots of energy snacks and hot and cold beverages
• Route marshals and support along the way
• Detailed map print out and GPS map files
• Live results showing times at start, half way and finish
• Finishing medal and goody bag
• 100k T-shirt
• Fundraising pack – including tips from past participants
• Regular support and engagement from staff
• Training recommendations and kit list
Water kindly Sponsored by Eden Springs
"Like previous years, it’s going to be tough – mentally and physically – but it’ll be thoroughly rewarding and I’m looking forward to meeting new friends and making great memories."
Everything you need to get prepared for this exciting challenge.
When should I start training?Learn more
We're here to support you in your efforts. Thank you for helping us change the lives of blind veterans.
What can I do to raise money?Read tips