Data Selections & Analysis Executive (CRM)
- £29,086 per annum
- Closing date is midday on 24 January 2019
At Blind Veterans UK, we believe that no one who has served our country should have to battle blindness alone. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
We have an interesting opportunity for a resourceful and enthusiastic individual who has excellent analytical skills. You will have substantial experience of extracting and manipulating data for modelling and reports.
The Data Selections & Analysis Executive (CRM) plays a vital role in understanding all communications broadcast by Blind Veterans UK and using SQL to extract the relevant data from the database for those campaigns. By working collaboratively with Engagement & Fundraising managers and other RE users, the person will be best placed to interpret their needs and apply any segmentation and testing whilst selecting the data.
The ideal candidate will:
- Undertake analysis to enhance the effectiveness of campaigns and work with Fundraising, Engagement and Volunteering teams to develop profiling segmentation and targeting models.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the charity to help ensure data selection briefs are interpreted accurately and that they deliver the intended strategy.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager Fundraising Planning & Performance to think of creative ways of measuring campaign success and explore innovative solutions to maximise supporter engagement.
- Maintain backend processes to update the database with communications history
- Participate in the Insight team planning and project work where required, and to support the Customer Service and Data Management team’s wider role of managing and maintaining a high-quality supporter database and customer care function.
In return we offer competitive conditions of service and a conducive environment to excel and develop.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 500 words to recruitment.Ldn@blindveterans.org.uk outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the person specification. Please also complete the personal details form.
Closing Date: Thursday 24 January 2019 at 12.00 midday
Interview date: Wednesday 6 February 2019
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a supporting statement will be considered.
Should we receive a high volume of interest, we may close applications for this vacancy before the deadline so you are advised to express your interest as soon as possible.
Due to the high number of enquiries and applications we receive for our vacancies we don't acknowledge each one - if you haven't heard from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that we won't be inviting you for an interview. You are, of course, welcome to try again if a suitable post comes up. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates not shortlisted for interview.