Direct Marketing Manager - Acquisition
We have an excellent opportunity for a driven and experienced Direct Marketing Manager to join our Charity.
- £35,000 per annum
- Closing date is midnight on 16 February 2020
Blind Veterans UK is the national charity helping vision impaired ex-Service men and women lead independent and fulfilling lives. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
We have an excellent opportunity for a driven and experienced Direct Marketing Manager to join our Charity. You will be joining our innovative Income Generation Team with big ideas for this year and beyond. Responsible for the day to day delivery and management of the acquisition elements of the programme, you will have real scope to succeed and play a significant part in driving the team to fulfil their potential.
This is a chance for individuals who have:
- Proven experience of monitoring income and expenditure budgets, and cost negotiation within direct marketing and income generation.
- Successful track record in implementing and managing multiple direct marketing campaigns simultaneously from concept to delivery
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with external agencies, supporters, internal teams and various stakeholders.
- Experience of managing, analysing and using data to increase response rates and average gifts.
- Knowledge and passion for the charity sector and for Direct Marketing.
Closing date: Sunday 16 February 2020 at 12 midnight
Interview date: to be conducted on an ongoing basis
To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 750 words to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the person specification.
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a Supporting Statement will be considered.
Should we receive a high volume of interest, we may close applications for this vacancy before the deadline so you are advised to express your interest as soon as possible.
Due to the high number of enquiries and applications we receive for our vacancies we don't acknowledge each one - if you haven't heard from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that we won't be inviting you for an interview. You are, of course, welcome to try again if a suitable post comes up. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates not shortlisted for interview.