Senior Manager Corporate Partnerships
We have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and enthusiastic Individual to plan to win, retain and develop fundraising partnerships with companies and enhance the charity’s brand.
- Closing date is midnight on 31 March 2018
At Blind Veterans UK, we believe that no one who has served our country should have to battle blindness alone. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and enthusiastic Individual to initiate, build and sustain effective sponsorship with businesses and enhance the charity’s brand. This is an exciting time to join the charity as we embark on a new strategy to expand our services to vision-impaired ex-Service men and women.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Work with the Head of Income Generation to develop and implement the plan to win new corporate fundraising partnerships
- Pitch for and win new corporate partnerships
- Achieve/surpass fundraising targets
- Create, dynamic, targeted and engaging cases for support and presentations that win new business, in a competitive market place
- Report on progress against agreed objectives and targets and monitor and achieve success against team KPI’s and manage performance.
The Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of developing new income streams, client management and retention
Have a successful track record of achieving fundraising/ sales targets
Excellent presentation skills with the aim to secure income
Knowledge and understanding of the importance of corporate fundraising within the wider fundraising/charity context.
Previous Line management experience
In return we offer competitive conditions of service and a conducive environment to excel and develop. To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 750 words to email@example.com outlining how your Knowledge, Skills and Experience match the Person Specification.
Closing Date: Sunday 31 March 2019
Interviews will be conducted on an on going basis
We are lucky to receive many enquiries and applications for our vacancies. Because of this we don't acknowledge each one - if you haven't heard from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that we won't be inviting you for an interview. You are, of course, welcome to try again if a suitable post comes up. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates not shortlisted for interview.