Senior Manager Digital - 12 months maternity cover
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative and resourceful Senior Digital Manager to join our Brand & Marketing team on a maternity cover contract.
- £42,500 per annum
- Fixed Term
- Closing date is midnight on 31 March 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative and resourceful individual to join our Brand & Marketing team based at our headquarters in Marylebone, London.
Blind Veterans UK is the national charity helping blind ex-Service men and women lead independent and fulfilling lives. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
The role will require you to:
- Contribute to the scoping, specification and development of our new digital platform.
- Support the Head of Brand & Marketing, drive cultural change across the charity, empowering effective use of digital to meet the organisations strategic goals.
- Develop the Blind Veterans UK brand to increase awareness, understanding and consideration among target audiences. via digital channels and support achievement of its marketing goals including member, volunteer and supporter engagement.
- Lead and manage a team (of circa 2 people) and to work in partnership with regional and other colleagues to achieve/surpass their objectives by using digital solutions.
We are looking for an experienced individual to provide comprehensive support to the digital team as well as those with a digital remit. You will be responsible for enabling colleagues across the organisation to maximise the opportunities that digital presents. You will also support the achievement of awareness raising and acquisition objectives via digital activity.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities for the right candidates.
To apply, please send your up to date CV and Supporting Statement of not more than 750 words to email@example.com outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the person specification.
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a Supporting Statement will be considered.
Closing date: Sunday 31 March 2018 at midnight
Interview date: to be conducted on an ongoing basis
Due to the high number of enquiries and applications we receive for our vacancies we don't acknowledge each one - if you haven't heard from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that we won't be inviting you for an interview. You are, of course, welcome to try again if a suitable post comes up. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates not shortlisted for interview.