Senior Manager Philanthropy & Special Projects
Blind Veterans UK is the national charity helping blind ex-service men and women lead independent and fulfilling lives. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss
- Up to £47,840 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Closing date is midnight on 19 July 2018
The number of veterans we help is increasing rapidly as we implement our overall strategy to embed a national footprint and take our exceptional services to the beneficiary.
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative and resourceful individual to join our Philanthropy and Partnerships team based at our headquarters in Marylebone, London.
We are looking for a tenacious and self-motivated individual to:
- Develop and implement engagement and cultivation strategies to make successful approaches to prospective major donors
- Manage a portfolio of current as well as prospective major donors, and pledges, and deliver against a personal target and team targets
- Senior leadership involvement to increase the likelihood of a successful ask
- To develop relationships with prospective major donors and trusts in a way that will increase the likelihood and value of a major gift
We are looking for an experienced professional with a proven track record of generating income through major donor fundraising and have management experience. You will implement the plan to win, retain and develop support from high net worth individuals (HNWIs).
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities for the right candidates.
Closing date: Thursday 19 July 2018 at midnight
Interview date: Week commencing 30 July 2018
To apply, please send your CV and supporting statement no more than 750 words outlining your suitability for the role in Word format to Recruitment.Ldn@blindveterans.org.uk no later than midnight on Thursday 19 July 2018
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a supporting statement will be considered