Learning and Development Partner
- Closing date is midnight on 21 November 2021
Blind Veterans UK helps vision-impaired ex-Service men and women of every generation rebuild their lives after sight loss. Since 1915 we have provided rehabilitation, training, practical advice and emotional support to tens of thousands of blind veterans.
We have a new corporate strategy, Victory over Blindness 21, which aims to future proof the charity and provide the best possible support to blind veterans today and for decades to come.
As part of our corporate strategy the People Development Team is being redesigned to enable us to deliver on the long-term transformation projects and development of the new people strategy.
As a result, we are recruiting for the following role:
Learning and Development Partner
Salary: Circa. £42,000
Location: Home Based with national travel Closing Date 21 November 2021
Application Requirements: CV and Supporting Statement
The L&D Partner will influence key decisions by providing expert advice and guidance that ensures an effective delivery of our learning and development across the Charity. They will work with scale and complexity, partnering with stakeholders to drive change, deliver results and embed new approaches through effective and blended learning interventions that are inclusive, forward thinking and reflective of our culture and values.
Supporting the Senior L&D Partner and working collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels, the L&D Partner will deliver on all future learning and training needs in line with the broader strategy and objectives of the Charity. The L&D Partner will be actively embedded within and working across each directorate to implement and embed our new L&D strategy.
- Partner with senior managers to identify and address current L&D requirements, planning for future opportunities and implementing the new learning strategy.
- Act as a solution focussed partner for all learning related matters including talent management, personal development, mandatory training programmes etc.
- Support with the implementation of a new learning platform, ensuring it is user friendly and accessible across the organisation.
- Design, create and deliver bespoke or tailored earning where required, incorporating a blended learning style.
- Collaborate with the HR team on transformation projects, identifying training needs, creating training programmes and resources that are value for money as well as tailored to each workstream across the organisation
- Oversee the review and development of L&D processes, policies and procedures, and support the embedding of new approaches to L&D through blended learning styles that are innovative
- Review and manage existing partnerships with learning suppliers and build new relationships where necessary
- Support the development of effective reporting tools and methodologies that go in line with best practice
This is a professional and demanding Learning and Development Partner role, and to be successful it is ideal that you have worked within a similar busy learning and development capacity previously. Ideally, you will have proven experience with change management and transformation programmes, as well as blended learning projects, and creating bespoke learning resources from scratch.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a developing and growing charity that values its beneficiaries, staff and volunteers, please look at the full Job Description send your CV with a supporting statement detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com.
Applications without a supporting statement will not be considered.
If any part of the application process is inaccessible to you, please advise firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agencies please