Stay connected with our new regional Facebook groups
17 September 2018 16:00
We are proud to announce the launch of our new regional Facebook groups for the North West, North East and Midlands, Central and East, South West and Scotland.
We have dedicated community teams throughout the UK who provide support to our blind veterans through rehabilitation, social events, training and equipment, but we have big plans to grow our community even more. Creating social spaces where you can connect with us is a key part of this.
We know the work we do would be impossible without the help of our incredible supporters, fundraisers and volunteers. These groups are a space for you to stay connected with all the exciting things going on in your area; from exhilarating fundraising challenges to fabulous volunteering opportunities and much more. You’ll also be able to hear the inspirational stories of blind veterans in your region and share your own personal stories with us.
"Please note, the five new groups will join our existing regional groups – Blind Veterans UK Wales and Sussex. And because we’re growing even bigger, the UK Sussex group will be expanding to include the South East – that’s Sussex, Surrey, Kent and London."
We’d love you to join us, so please add yourself to your local group today and help us ensure that no one who has served their country has to battle blindness alone.
- Blind Veterans UK North West: facebook.com/groups/BlindVeteransUKNW
- Blind Veterans UK North East and Midlands: facebook.com/groups/BlindVeteransUKNEMidlands
- Blind Veterans UK Central and East: facebook.com/groups/BlindVeteransUKCE
- Blind Veterans UK South West: facebook.com/groups/BlindVeteransUKSW
- Blind Veterans UK Scotland: facebook.com/groups/BlindVeteransUKScotland
- Blind Veterans UK South East (formerly Sussex): facebook.com/groups/BlindVeteransUKSE
- Blind Veterans UK Wales: facebook.com/groups/BlindVeteransUKWales