Luck Up for Veterans
Sweepstakes are a great way to unite or divide your friends or colleagues!
If you spend your water cooler moments debating the latest Love Island gossip then take a punt on the winner. Find yourself dishing out football related banter when your top scorer strikes again? Put your money where your mouth is!
How it works
1. Pick your sweepstake subject
There are loads of options for the subject of your sweepstake, depending on what you are into!
Here are a few suggestions to get you going:
- Winner of a reality TV show (X Factor, I’m a Celeb, GBBO, Love Island)
- Top goalscorer in a sporting competition (Premier League, Euro 2020)
- Most gold medals at the Olympics
- Wimbledon winner
- Winner of the Eurovision song contest
- Euro 2020 Winner
- National lottery bonus ball
- Famous baby names
2. Register your Luck Up
Once you have your subject, simply fill in the form below to receive your Blind Veterans UK sweepstake pack!
- We suggest a donation of £2 per go, you can choose your own prize and donate whatever you can from your sweepstake.
- There is no limit to how many sweepstakes you hold, simply print out as many forms as you need.
- Everything you need to hold your sweepstake is included within our Luck Up for Veterans pack – all you need to do is fill the squares and watch the ££££’s roll in.
By hosting your Luck Up for Veterans you are helping us rebuild lives after sight loss.
In return we promise:
- All the materials you need to host your Luck Up including; a sweepstake form, a log sheet, posters and the chance to order any extra materials you may need.
- Hints and tips on how to make your Luck Up a success.
- An introduction to your local fundraising team who are hand to help with anything you may need.