**This event has been postponed. We will be re-scheduling to later in the year so keep an eye on this page for a new date soon.**
Brand new for 2020 – explore the South Downs Way at this ten mile coastal adventure. Starting from the seafront in Eastbourne you will venture out to Birling Gap before heading back along the Weald Way to a victory welcome and hopefully a steaming mug of something warm!
Kicks off at: 10am
- Adult: £15
- Child: £10
- Children under 5 years: Free
- Group Discount (Group of ten): £100
We think you’re awesome for taking part in March for Veterans, you are helping us rebuild lives after sight loss. In exchange we promise:
- A fantastic, fully guided walk with support from our awesome staff
- A snazzy branded t-shirt so you can rock the Team Blind Veterans look on the day
- A veritable shower of training and fundraising advice ahead of the walk
- A direct line to your amazing local fundraising team
- Access to our exclusive Team Blind Veterans UK Facebook group…memes always welcome.
- Help and support wherever you need it – we’re with you every step of the way!
Routes are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please check emails from your regional fundraising team in the run up to your event for updates on weather and event changes.
We know…£75 is a doddle, if you fancy a challenge you can double it – don’t let us stop you. £150 would pay for TWO blind veterans to come to one of our centres for Christmas dinner, and just like that…you’ve done your bit to end isolation!
Do you have friends and family that want to support you? Would you like to be part of this great event but don’t fancy the walk? If so, get in touch! We need volunteers to cheer on our walkers as they make it round the course and to bring a smile to their face.
We will provide everything you need to look the part including a Blind Veterans UK T-shirt, cheer-sticks and clappers.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with your details.
Register your interest
Registrations for this event have been put on hold, however you can complete this form to register your interest in this event. Once we have confirmed a new date, our Events team will get in touch with you.