Starting and finishing at the very posh Savill Building this rather grand new route explores Great Windsor Gardens - Tiaras optional.
Kicks off at: 10 am
- Earlybird Adult: £12.00 (offer ends 31 January)
- Earlybird Child: £7.00 (offer ends 31 January)
- Adult: £15
- Child: £10
- Children under 5 years: Free
- Group Discount (Group of ten): £100
We think you’re awesome for taking part in March for Veterans, you are helping us rebuild lives after sight loss. In exchange we promise:
- A fantastic, fully guided walk with support from our awesome staff
- A snazzy branded t-shirt so you can rock the Team Blind Veterans look on the day
- A veritable shower of training and fundraising advice ahead of the walk
- A direct line to your amazing local fundraising team
- Access to our exclusive Team Blind Veterans UK Facebook group…memes always welcome.
- Help and support wherever you need it – we’re with you every step of the way!
We know…£75 is a doddle, if you fancy a challenge you can double it – don’t let us stop you. £150 would pay for TWO blind veterans to come to one of our centres for Christmas dinner, and just like that…you’ve done your bit to end isolation!
Do you have friends and family that want to support you? Would you like to be part of this great event but don’t fancy the walk? If so, get in touch! We need volunteers to cheer on our walkers as they make it round the course and to bring a smile to their face.
We will provide everything you need to look the part including a Blind Veterans UK T-shirt, cheer-sticks and clappers.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with your details.
Complete this form to register for March for Veterans at Windsor Great Park