Shout Up for Veterans
Eyes down for a full house!
Hold a Shout Up for Veterans Bingo Night and have loads of fun whilst supporting our blind veterans. Gather your players and warm up those vocal chords for a full filled night! We’ve got loads of fundraising ideas to make your event a whopping success.
How to make the most of your Shout Up for Veterans?
There are lots of ways you can make your Shout Up an event to remember, all whilst raising vital funds for Blind Veterans UK. Here’s how to do it!
- How you charge is up to you; ask bingo players to give a set donation to take part or ask them donate whatever they think it is worth. People tend to give more when there is no expectation!
- Serve food; ask the venue if they will provide food or get everyone to bring a pot luck dish
- Supplement your bingo with ‘buy in’ alternative rounds like Stand up bingo, sticky 13, raffle etc.
- Use local businesses to get prizes for first, second and third place so you aren’t dipping into your fundraising pot!
Everything you need to host your bingo night is included within our Shout Up for Veterans pack – all you need to do is find a venue and recruit your players!
By hosting your Shout Up for Veterans you are helping us rebuild lives after sight loss. In return we promise;
- All the materials you need to host your Shout Up bingo night including; bingo cards, bingo calls, posters, printable bunting and the chance to order any extra materials you may need.
- Hints and tips on how to make yours a Shout Up to remember
- An introduction to your local fundraising team who are hand to help with anything you may need