Brew Up for Veterans
Hold your own par-tea and support the work of Blind Veterans UK with some sweet treats.
How to make the most of your Brew Up?
There are lots of ways you can make your Brew Up an event to remember, all whilst raising vital funds for Blind Veterans UK. Here's how to do it!
- How you charge is up to you - ask your friends and family to give a £5 donation to attend, or ask them to donate whatever they think it's worth. People tend to give more when there's no expectation.
- Keep it going! At the end of your event put all the names of the attendees into a hat, pull out a name and nominate that person to hold their own event.
- Give it a theme! Mad Hatters Tea Party are always fun. You could also consider: Red, white and blue, eco-friendly/vegan, back to school or push the boat out and go regal with china cups!
- During your event run some fun activities such as a raffle, name the bear or guess how many sweets in the bowl.
- Make it a collaborative effort. Ask guests to make or bake their own goodies, then swap and share on the day.
Why not try out this simple ginger nut biscuit recipe by Jane Asher to get you started?
Sign up to host your own Brew Up today!