We are here to offer you inspiration and advice to make sure your event is a success. Below are some of our top ideas:
- Meet up Brew up
- Big Fry Up
- Cake bake
- Coffee morning
- Wine tasting evening
- Seasonal events e.g. Halloween party
Here’s a handy checklist to help you plan your own event:
- Decide what to do – Choose what fundraising event you’d like to do then tell us about it
- Set a date – Remember to consider the weather!
- Set yourself a fundraising target – Let everyone know how much you want to raise
- Get inspired – Download our fundraising guide for ideas and support when organising your event
- Set up a JustGiving page – It only takes a few minutes to set up a page and it’s quick and easy to share with friends. The money donated will also come directly to us
- Spread the word – Tell all your friends, family and colleagues about your fundraising to help you reach your target
- Keeping your event safe and legal – we’ve written a handy guide for you to download so you know what you do and don’t need to know
- Pay in your money – Count up all the money you’ve raised and contact us to identify the best way to get your money to us
- Let us know how it went – We’d also love to see your photos!
Please get in touch if you would like to speak to the team about your fundraising event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About your event
Please tell us about what you have planned so we can offer the advice and support you need by completing this form.