Clay Pigeon Shoot
Join us for a day of friendly competition at an award winning shooting ground.
We are delighted to host our first ever Clay Pigeon Shoot event on Thursday 25 March 2021 at the E.J. Churchill Shooting Ground.
Surrounded by 40 acres of stunning woodland, this prestigious shooting ground has won a number of awards and continues to provide an unforgettable experience.
The event will run from 9:00 to 16:00 and includes:
- Friendly competition in the great outdoors
- Five varied stands including a simulated flurry, testing grouse and towering pheasants
- Untold stories from our inspirational veterans who will be joining us for the day
- A rare and special demonstration by our very own Blind Archers
- Five star dining including traditional elevenses and a 5* three course menu
- Arrival pastries, tea and coffee
- A fantastic networking opportunity with other organisations
No prior shooting experience?
Don't worry - there will be industry-leading instructors on hand to help you throughout the day and offer advice. You could win one of our prizes too.