Postponed - Conwy Marathon 2020
** Postponed until 2021** Join us on what has to be one of the most scenic Marathons in Wales.
**This event has been postponed until 2021. If you are still interested in taking part on behalf of Blind Veterans UK please register your interest now. Charity places for 2021 will be made available on a first come first served basis when released.**
Starting on the iconic Victorian promenade the Conwy Marathon takes runners around the awe-inspiring Great Orme and past the Conwy Castle World Heritage Site to the nostalgic Colwyn Bay Promenade.
Runners then double back along the stunning beachfront to finish back in Llandudno.
With three distance options:
This event is perfect for runners of all experience levels. For more route information.
The event organisers Always Aim High will provide participants with:
- Event village facilities, including food and drink, secure bag drop, massage and shop
- Electronic chip timing
- Web results service
- Full route markings
- The world's friendliest marshals at every junction
- Incredible support around the course
- Energy stations around the course
- Event photography
- Emergency support
- Feast of food at the finish line
- Live bilingual commentary
- Exclusive discounts (at the AAH Store)
Registration fees and sponsorship
- Blind Veterans UK Charity place: £20
- Minimum sponsorship: £200
Your sponsorship is used to support the work at our Llandudno Centre.
Places are limited so register your interest now to avoid disappointment.
For more information about charity places, please contact Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org / 01492 864574.
Our charity place runners will receive a branded 'Do It For Veterans' technical top to wear during the event.