We are working closely with the team at the London Landmarks Half Marathon to ensure you are all kept up to date and we are sure you will have many questions. We thank you for your patience during this time and aim to bring you more information when we have it.
Applications for charity places for this event are now closed. However you can still join Team Blind Veterans UK if you have been successful in obtaining a ballot place for this event.
This hugely popular event will have you exploring London in a completely unique way. Offering closed-roads throughout the route you will be able to enjoy London’s world famous cultural landmarks from start to finish including St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. There will be a few unexpected hidden treasures thrown in along the way. This is not an event to be missed!
Why join us?
In return for joining Team Blind Veterans UK, you’ll receive:
- Dedicated fundraising support from the Blind Veterans UK events team
- A professional quality running vest to wear on race day
- A big cheer from our cheer squad during the race
- A huge sense of achievement crossing the finish line knowing you're helping to improve the lives of ex-Service men and woman living with sight loss
How we will support you?
Whether you will be running with a charity place or your own place we would love to have you on our team.
By raising sponsorship you will be helping vision-impaired veterans regain their independence.
As part of our fundraising support, you will receive the following:
- A Blind Veterans UK running vest
- A fundraising guide
- Team communication and ongoing help with fundraising
- Flags and clappers for your friends and family cheering you on the day
- A bright and noisy Blind Veterans UK cheer point on race day
If you have any questions about the event please contact Claire on 020 7616 7959 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to be part of this great event? If so, you can join our cheer squad on the day to cheer on our runners as they make it round the course and to bring a smile to their face.
You will receive for the day a Blind Veterans UK T-shirt, cheersticks and clappers.
Interested? Please email email@example.com to signup to the cheer crew.
Register with own place
Fill in this form in order to register with your own ballot place