Manchester To Blackpool Bike Ride
Join us as we hit the open road and tackle the 60 mile route from Media City at Salford Quays to finish beneath the iconic Glitterball on Blackpool’s South Promenade. Enjoy the scenery, the company, the exercise, and take part in one of the biggest fundraising cycle events in the UK!
Date: 7 July 19
Location: Manchester To Blackpool
Entry fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £350
The fantastic Manchester to Blackpool ride is a very popular event with cyclists of all abilities. The route covers 60 miles from Manchester, with lots of refreshment stops along the scenic country lanes of Lancashire, and finishes on the South Promenade in Blackpool.
- Start from the 'home of TV' at the popular Salford Quays
- Discover scenic countryside en-route to Blackpool
- Enjoy a seaside party at the finish line in funtastic Blackpool
- Ideal for individuals, couples & groups
- Help raise funds to support thousands of blind veterans in finding life beyond sight loss