Rocket races: Atlantis
Atlantis is a brand new alternative triathlon, consisting of Stand-Up-Paddle-boarding, Cyclo-Cross and sprint Obstacle Course Race!
Can you take on the challenge of this alternative Triathlon?
Brought to you by the team behind Rocket Race, Atlantis is a brand new alternative triathlon, consisting of Stand-Up-Paddle-boarding, Cyclo-Cross and sprint Obstacle Course Race!
Atlantis will see competitors cover a unique 17km course, broken down in to three sections:
- 2km SUP: 2 laps around the lagoon on a stand-up paddleboard (provided)
- 10km Cyclo-cross: a course of track, trail, sand and stone with a number of small hurdles over which a competitor must lift and carry their bike
- 5km OCR: a short sprint OCR featuring some well-known and much loved Rocket Race obstacles
This Atlantis Triathlon is set at the stunning home of the The Surrey Hills Adventure Company’s SUP Lagoon at Buckland Park Lake in the heart of the Surrey Hills.
- use of a paddle board
- an epic Atlantis finishers medal
- a Rocket wrag to wear with pride
Competitors must bring their own bicycle and helmet.
Please note that this event is suitable for ages 16+ only.
Are you up to take on more than one challenge?
Sign up now
Complete this form to sign up for the Atlantis Rocket Race