Surrey Hills Challenge
The biggest sporting challenge in Surrey!
Date: 22 September 2019
Location: Dunsfold Park, Cranleigh, Surrey
Registration cost: £2 - £80 (depending on challenge entered)
Minimum sponsorship: £200
Set in the beautiful landscape of the Surrey Hills on the Greensand Way, people of all ages and fitness can sign-up to a challenge that suits them on Sunday 22nd September 2019. With six challenges, there is something for everyone. Whether you are already fit or wanting to kick-start your own or your family’s fitness, the right experience to suit you is just a click away.
We're asking each Surrey Hills Challenger to raise £200 for Blind Veterans UK. It's simple to set up an online fundraising page. We suggest using Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving - you just need to give a few basic details. By completing the Surrey Hills Challenge you’ll take away memories of a challenge you'll never forget and leave a lasting legacy through your fundraising.
- Ultra, 60km, Runners, Early Bird £80, on the day £95.
- Full, 40km, Runners & Walkers, Early Bird £55, on the day £70.
- Half, 21km, Runners & Walkers & Canicross, Early Bird £35, on the day £50.
- Family Ten (2 adults, up to 3 children under 15), 10km, Runners & Walkers & Canicross, Early Bird £55, on the day £65.
- Ten, 10km, Runners & Walkers & Canicross, Early Bird £25, on the day £35.
- Family Five (2 adults, up to 3 children under 15), 5km, Runners & Walkers & Canicross, Early Bird £35, on the day £45.
- Five, 5km, Runners & Walkers & Canicross, Early Bird £15, on the day £20.
- One, 1km, For the kids, Early Bird £2, on the day £4.