Thames Path Challenge
Walk, run or jog along the UK’s most famous river
Date: 7 - 8 September 2019
Registration fee: £15 - £100 (depending on distance and sponsorship option)
Minimum sponsorship: Varied targets
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river - most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves. Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Please note you’ll need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least 6 weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, the events team are on hand to help you reach your goal, with fundraising materials and advice. Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
You can reach the team by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 0207 616 7959.