Tour de Mon 2020
Experience some of the most picturesque countryside and coastal roads on the island of Anglesey while raising funds for Blind Veterans UK.
The Tour de Môn will take you to the most stunning and iconic locations on the wonderful island of Anglesey.
Boasting possibly the most beautiful coastline in the whole of the UK this is an event that brings people back time and time again, both locals and visitors. A calendar highlight for cyclists and local people who support the riders as they pass by with warm Welsh encouragement. Pit yourself against the clock on the 'Flying Mile' held at RAF Valley giving you the unique opportunity of cycling uninterrupted on the runway. Unparallelled views of Snowdonia from this location make it a real treat. From clubs, to families and charity riders this is a friendly ride with riders of all ages and abilities coming together to take on the challenge.
Register to ride for Blind Veterans UK and you can take part on one of these courses!
Choose from 1 of 3 courses:
- Bach (46 miles)
- Canol (77 miles)
- Mawr (106 miles)
Registration and sponsorship
- Registration Fee: Each course is £10
- Minimum sponsorship is £300
Your sponsorship will go towards supporting the work we do providing rehabilitation and training to our blind veterans at our Llandudno Centre.
For more event information including route outlines or contact a member of the regional fundraising team Suzanne.email@example.com / 01492 868723.
Our charity places are limited so register you interest with us asap to avoid disappointment!
Event organisers Always Aim High will provide all participants with:
- Access to the Event Village with food and drink, family activities, entertainment, shopping, massage tent and toilets
- Full route marking with over 100 friendly marshals on course
- Water and feed stations around course fully stocked with a wide range of food from bread and cheese to cakes, chocolate and fruit
- Mechanical support on the course
- Electronic chip timing
- Live tracker system allowing friends and family to track you around the course
- Web results service
- On course recovery service
- Event photography
- Bespoke medal for all finishers
- Free goody bag given at registration!
- Family ride for children and families
- Live bilingual commentary
- Exclusive discounts (at the AAH Store)
- Event t-shirts and hoodies that can be purchased at registration and collected on the day
Please complete this form to sign up. Our team will get in touch soon.