Veterans Virtual 75 Challenge
Commemorate the 75th anniversary of VE Day by walking 75km in support of Blind Veterans UK!
Take on our walking challenge - and walk 75km at a pace to suit you!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to walk 75km and to raise £75 in support of Blind Veterans UK. 75km might sound like a lot - but you only need to walk 7,500 steps a day for two weeks to hit target!
Under the current Government guidelines in the UK, please be aware of the following:
- Do not travel to take part, stick to your local area and avoid unnecessary travel.
- Under the current restrictions you are permitted to go outside for one form of exercise a day. Please adhere to this.
- Please observe social distancing restrictions at all times.
- Do not meet with other people on your walks, please only go for your walks with members of your household.
- If you feel unwell, or are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19), please self-isolate indoors.
- Keep on washing your hands!
You will be invited to an exclusive online support group where you can virtually meet and share your progress with others taking part in this challenge.
By taking part in this event you're supporting Blind Veterans UK through the challenging Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Thanks to you, we can continue to help our blind veterans like Ken, who are facing a very challenging time in self-isolation. Read Ken's story for more information.
Sign up today
Complete the form below to sign up for the Veterans Virtual 75 challenge!