A corporate partnership with Blind Veterans UK is an exciting and valuable opportunity. By supporting our exciting work, your organisation will experience the following benefits:
- Raising awareness of your brand
- Engaging your customers
- Improving your Corporate Social Responsibility
- Generating media coverage
- Facilitating customer data collection
- Differentiating yourself from competitors
- Improving brand loyalty
No matter where your business is located, the size of your reach, the industry in which you operate – we welcome the opportunity to work together to make a difference to the lives of our veterans and their families.
If your company is looking to support a charity, Blind Veterans UK would love to hear from you.
To discuss a partnership with Blind Veterans UK, just email us at email@example.com
Get your company involved in fundraising for Blind Veterans UK. From tailored team days to taking part in organised challenges, sports events or social evenings, the corporate partnerships team can help you design your own bespoke fundraising event, whether that be a military fitness drill contest between different departments at your workplace to hosting a blind wine tasting evening.
Fundraising goals could encourage staff teams to raise funds for specialist equipment to change the life of a blind veteran. Take a look at what your fundraising could help us purchase:
• £400 = Smartlux digital is portable electronic magnifier which would enable veterans who are out and about shopping or wanting to read the menu independently when they eat out
• £1,700 = Stand alone text scanner so veterans can access their correspondence independently
• £1,000 = IT training to help a younger veteran back into work
Find out more
We welcome the opportunity to work together to make a difference to the lives of our veterans and their families
Give straight from your salary with payroll giving, and all your donations will be eligible for tax relief
Find out more about gift of shares, and help support our blind veterans achieve life beyond sight loss