Here at Blind Veterans UK we help ex-Service men and women who are living with a severe visual impairment. If that is you, or someone you know, you can find information on how to apply for support here.

If you are living with sight loss and would like support, but have not served in the armed forces, you can contact the Royal National Institute for the Blind. 

If you're a veteran looking for support, but are not living with sight loss you can contact Veterans' Gateway.