Great Manchester Half Marathon
One of the newest additions to the Great Run series, this event offers a great atmosphere with live bands and buzzing cheer points it’s a perfect way to start your running journey.
Date: Sunday 19 May 2019
Registration fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship: £300
Running past some of Manchester's iconic sights including Old Trafford, Salford Quays and the Imperial War Museum, with live music keeping you going along the route.
In return for joining Team Blind Veterans UK, you’ll receive:
- Dedicated fundraising support from the Blind Veterans UK events team
- A professional quality running vest to wear on race day
- A big cheer from our cheer squad during the race
- A huge sense of achievement crossing the finish line knowing you're helping to improve the lives of ex-Service men and woman living with sight loss
- If you would like to register your interest in one of our charity places, please fill in the form below and you will be notified as soon as registrations are open.