At Blind Veterans UK our aim is to enable ex-Service men and women to live independent lives wherever possible. But some blind veterans need a little more help.
The nursing and social care services available at our centres in Brighton and Llandudno offer physical, social and intellectual stimulation in a safe and comfortable setting.
Our care services are accessible to blind veterans who:
- Have sustained other illnesses and disabilities alongside their blindness
- Don't have family help to stay self-sufficient at home
- Will benefit from a temporary stay to recover from an illness, or give their full-time carers a break
- Need support during their old age
There is always demand for our care facilities, and we offer them in specific circumstances:
- Permanent placements are no longer available at our centres.
- Respite stays are arranged subject to availability and pandemic restrictions at both our Brighton and Llandudno centres.
CareQuality Commission results
Llandudno: view our latest inspection report online.