Blind Veterans UK only exists because of our loyal and amazing supporters, you are at the heart of everything we do.
Thanks to your generosity last year 857 blind and vision-impaired veterans turned to us for help for the first time.
Read more about how we are committed to you!
Our promise to you
Blind Veterans UK value every single supporter without you we simply can’t carry on our vital work that helps ex-Service men and women discover a life beyond sight loss. We are committed to treating you with honesty, respect and accountability. So here is our supporter promise to you:
1) We like to work alongside our supporters to keep you updated on the ways your money is being spent and what impact it is having
2) We will never sell or share your data
1) We tell the truth and make sure your gift is put to work as quickly as possible
2) We welcome all reasonable questions regarding fundraising activities and costs
3) We comply with the Fundraising Regulator code and all fundraising best practices
1) We commit ourselves to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds for the charity comply with our Supporter Promise
2) We'll train, monitor and regulate our external suppliers to meet our standards
3) We make sure it's easy for you to contact us to tell us if you wish to stop any of our communications
1) We respect the rights, dignity and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries
2) We will not put any pressure on any supporter to make a gift and if anyone does not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect their decision
3) If any supporter tells us that they don't want us to contact them in a particular way we will not do so
4) We fully comply with all relevant laws including the Data Protection Action 2018
If there is anything you'd like to ask - or to say - about our Supporter Promise, please call us on: 0300 111 2233 or email us at: email@example.com
The quickest way to tell us your communication preferences is to complete our contact preferences form.