Free prize draw terms and conditions
General terms and conditions relating pin badge free prize draw
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Blind Veterans UK.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age (Blind Veterans UK staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those currently on our mailing list and all new subscribers up to and including 1 September 2023. Entries after that date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply subscribe to our mailing list via our website: www.blindveterans.org.uk/debrief
- BLIND VETERANS UK will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The 10 prizes will be one Blind Veterans UK pin badge per winner.
- BLIND VETERANS UKs use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of BLIND VETERANS UK regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified after 1 September via the email provided during subscription.
- BLIND VETERANS UK will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times.
- If any of the winners do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and BLIND VETERANS UK reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.