Blind Veterans UK was founded in 1915 by Sir Arthur Pearson to provide rehabilitation, training and lifelong support to those blinded in the First World War. Since then we have helped over 15,000 ex-Service men and women who have lost their sight.

We value and continue to be inspired by our history and hold our own archives at our headquarters in Harcourt Street, London. For further information please see the links below.