Why leave us a gift in your Will
Leaving a gift in your Will is the perfect way to support a cause you care about and make a lasting difference to blind veterans' lives.
Below, you can see the significant impact that gifts in Wills have on our beneficiaries, and find out how we spend your gift with care and consideration.
Regardless of how much you give, your gift will transform the lives of ex-Servicemen and women living with sight loss.
Gifts in Wills help us to support five in ten of our blind veterans. We need this funding to continue supporting our beneficiaries.
Your gift makes a real difference
Leaving a gift in your Will helps us to provide high-quality, bespoke support to blind veterans, as and where they need it, enabling them to achieve independence and fulfilment.
Since 1915, we’ve provided lifelong rehabilitation, training, practical advice and emotional support to tens of thousands of blind veterans.
There are still tens of thousands of blind veterans across the UK who need our help, and we rely on gifts in Wills to reach them.
Click the button below to find out more about how funding from gifts in Wills helps our veterans.
Your gift, whatever the size, will have a significant impact
buys a liquid-level indicator that allows blind veterans to safely make their own cup of tea
provides a screen reader that magnifies text, allowing vision-impaired veterans to read independently
it can cost a lot more to provide some of our blind veterans with the specialist lifelong care they need
Our promise to you
- We won't pressure you to make a decision
- We understand that your loved ones come first
- We will respect your privacy
- We will use your gift with care and consideration to support blind veterans
- If you want your gift to be used in a particular way, just get in touch
- You’re welcome to see our work first-hand or to ask for further information about what we do
- We’ll answer any questions you have quickly and honestly
For more information about Blind Veterans UK, take a look at our annual reports.