Luck Up - organise a sweepstake
Have some fun with friends and colleagues to raise money for blind veterans
How do I take part? 🤔
Simply pick a sweepstake subject (see our suggestions below), register your Luck Up, and we’ll get a sweepstake pack out to you.
We suggest a donation of £2 per entry. Choose the prize level for the lucky winner and donate the remainder to Blind Veterans UK.
There’s no limit on how many sweepstakes you can hold, simply print out as many forms as you need.
How much does it cost? 💷
Nothing. All we ask is that you raise as much as you can for Blind Veterans UK.
Supporters like you play a huge role in raising the vital funds we need to support isolated blind veterans.
of blind veterans across the UK still need our support
How we'll help you
Register your Luck Up and we’ll send you everything you need for your sweepstake, including:
- Sweepstake forms
- Log sheets
- Hints and tips on how to make your Luck Up a success
- An introduction to your local fundraising team, who are on hand to help with anything you need
Make sure you sign up to receive emails from us when you're registering your challenge. Otherwise, we won't be able to send you all the information and support you need.
Feel free to choose any topic for your sweepstake. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Winner of a reality TV show (I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!, Great British Bake Off, Love Island)
- Top goal scorer in a sporting competition (Premier League, World Cup)
- Wimbledon winner
- Eurovision winner
- World Cup 2022 winner
- National Lottery bonus ball
- Celebrity baby names
- Don't forget the annual Grand National horse race!
Sign up for a Luck Up sweepstake
Have some fun with friends, family and colleagues while raising money for blind veterans