Power Up - take on our boot camp challenge
Get in shape while raising funds to support isolated blind veterans
What is the Power Up challenge? 🤔
It's a 30-day military-style boot camp challenge. By the end of the month you’ll be able to smash out 60 press-ups, 300 squats and a four-minute plank.
When and where can I take part? 🕒
Any time and place you choose. Simply sign up below and we'll send you a daily training schedule. You can take part as an individual, group or organisation.
How much does it cost? 💷
Nothing. All we ask is that you raise as much as you can for Blind Veterans UK.
Supporters like you play a huge role in raising the vital funds we need to support isolated blind veterans.
of blind veterans across the UK still need our support
How we'll help you
Register your challenge and we’ll send you everything you need to complete your boot camp, including:
- Your daily training schedule
- Images to help you fundraise on social media
- Guidance on setting up your fundraising page
- Updates on how the money you raise helps blind veterans
Make sure you sign up to receive emails from us when you're registering your challenge. Otherwise, we won't be able to send you all the information and support you need.
Stay safe when you’re training, and remember:
- Consult your GP before embarking on a new exercise routine
- If you feel any pain or discomfort, stop
- Don’t overdo it - rest is important for recovery
- Drink plenty of water
Sign up to our Power Up boot camp challenge
You'll be surprised by what you can do after 30 days' training